DeepDrop® is an underground irrigation system, by ecological drip that takes the water directly to the root of the plant in a fully automated way, taking advantage of every last drop of the water used in irrigation.
- Working pressure from 0.5 to 4.0 bar.
- Flows 4 L/H.
- Irrigation depth from 10cm to 40cm.
- Complies with ISO 9261.
- Low density pipe PE 37 Ø16mm. Length: 5 to 7 cm.
- Microtube 4.5*6.5. Length: 30 cm.
- Transparent DeepDrop® capsule.
- DeepDrop® capsule base.
- DeepDrop® flexible circular base.
- Self-compensating dropper.
- DeepDrop® ready to be assembled, an assembled sample and an assembly guide with a QR code with the explanatory video.
How DeepDrop® works
Video DeepDrop® operation